!discord = link to stream discord
!points = check how many points you have
!joindate = date you first joined the stream (if you joined the stream before I got deepbot, it will display the date that deepbot was added. Sorry!)
!hours = hours you have watched the stream for
!redeem <x> = redeem your points for stuff where [x] = the perk number you wish to redeem.
!requestsong <Youtube url> = request a song to be played on stream. Costs 5 points to request a song (unless you are a VIP).
!quote <optional ID> = Displays a quote from the database
!addquote <name> <quote> = Adds a quote to the database
!gamble <x> = gamble points where [x] = the amount of points you wish to gamble
!bankheist <x> = Start a bank heist. Once the bank heist has been initiated, anyone can type in !bankheist <x> to participate. Depending on how many people participate, payouts get bigger.
!dragrace type x y = Command to start/enter a drag race. “x” is amount of points to bet and “y” is a number between 1-8 for the car you are betting on.
- Type can be “win”, “top2” or “top3” as detailed below. Choose wisely!
- “win” means you are betting that the car you picked will come first. This is risky but has a huge payoff!
- “top2” means you are betting that the car you picked will come first or second. Better odds with a lower payoff.
- “top3” means you are betting that the car you picked will come first, second or third. Much better odds with an even lower payoff.
!dragrace myinfo : Shows info about the bets you have placed on the running drag race.
!joinarena <x> = when an arena is opened, you can join the arena for a certain price. Entry cost varies by the type of arena initiated.
Mechanics of Mode 1 : Knockout Arena
In this mode, viewers can wager points to fight against other viewers. If they win, they walk away with their opponents’ wagers (capped at their own max wager). For example, Viewer A entered 100 points and Viewer B entered 50 points. If Viewer A wins, they walk away with 150 points. However, if Viewer B wins, they walk away with only 100 points and 50 points are refunded to Viewer A.
Mechanics of Mode 2 : Tournament Arena
In this mode, viewers can enter the tournament at a fixed entry cost and fight against all participants competing for a podium finish. The top three fighters (using a single Knockout elimination bracket) will walk away with the pot of entry fees. The winning payoffs are 60% for 1st place, 25% for 2nd place, and 15% for 3rd place.
!roulette <x> <y> = Command for viewers to enter bets.
Available options are:
- “r” or “red” means you are betting that the winning number will be red. You stand to win 2x of your bet if you win.
- “b” or “black” means you are betting that the winning number will be black. You stand to win 2x of your bet if you win.
- “e” or “even” means you are betting that the winning number will be an even number. You stand to win 2x of your bet if you win.
- “o” or “odd” means you are betting that the winning number will be an odd number. You stand to win 2x of your bet if you win.
- “g” or “green” means you are betting that the winning number will be green (i.e. 0). There is only one 0 on the wheel, so this is a risky bet, but it also comes with a huge payoff of 35x!
- “number” means you are betting that the winning number will be a number (i.e. 13). So this is a risky bet, but it also comes with a huge payoff of 35x!
!don = double or nothing ALL your points
- Portrait Commission = 20,000 points
- Choose the subject of the next piece = 2,000 points
- I will upload an emote of your choice to the stream discord. (i will either draw it or you can send me an image to upload) (must follow regular rules of the stream/commissions) = 5,000 Points
- Choose a game for me to play on stream. I will buy it and stream it as soon as i can get it set up. (must follow twitch tos) = 1,000 points
- Gain Access to VIP (Spaghetti Fan) status perks = 500 points
- Give everyone in the chat a 2x multiplier to earning points for 10 minutes = 200 points
- Give everyone 100 points = 600 points
- Exclusive redemption postcard handwritten to you! = 2,500 points
VIP Status Ranks:
There are 3 levels of VIP ranks and each has its own perks. Only Spaghetti Fan is purchasable with points. Spaghetti Lover rank is obtained after donating at least $5 and expires after 3 months (after that, you are demoted to Spaghetti Fan). Spaghetti Lord rank is reserved for mods and closest friends.
Spaghetti Fan: – Make song requests for FREE (no point cost) – Point Multiplier of 1.5x when accumulating points
Spaghetti Lover – Make song requests for FREE (no point cost) – Point Multiplier of 2x when accumulating points
Spaghetti Lord: – Make song requests for FREE (no point cost) – Point Multiplier of 2.5x when accumulating points